Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Check out my new header

I've been meaning to replace the Simpsons version of me with a more elegant header from some time, but since I've taken up babysitting my nephew for the past several months, I hadn't had as much time on my hands to regularly modify my blog layout. Well, I sneaked in some time early this morning before the baby got here to finally come up with something. When you get a chance, take a look and tell me what you think. I designed the header using GIMP, a free software similar to Photoshop. Today was the first time I actually got a chance to play around with it, and although the software is pretty good, I'm still stuck on Project Dogwaffle software (also free) since I have used it longer and am more familiar with it. I'll probably like GIMP more over time, at least until I can afford to buy Photoshop. By the way, I plan on posting more in the near future. It's been a challenge lately, especially when you're chasing a 1-year-old nephew around the house. I've seen a lot of artists online that I wanted to blog about, so I will do that when I get time. Don't forget to tell me what you think of the header. Thanks!

No comments: